Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 minute Cards Sketch

Hello there! Today I am sharing with you my 10 minute card sketch and tutorial. It is featured on Graphic 45's Newsletter today- If you are not signed up for the newsletter- go to HERE and scroll to the bottom and enter your email addy. The newsletter is always filled with great ideas, info and pictures. It's also a great way to keep up if you can't get to the blog- it get's delivered right to your email! Here is the sketch and link to the video.





2 comments:

  1. DENISE!!!
    GREAT job!! I hear ya---I had created a card 'thinking' that IT would be a 10 minute card for the challenge---boy was I wrong:) I'll go for it again when I get the op! Thank you for sharing you are so uber talented:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have already commented on this card because I think it is great. I watched your video and immediately made my own card following your design. I plan to use this again and again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete