Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crown Bracelet Bar Class


Okay so I had my first "Bar" style class---- no kit I just bring my portable bead shop and you make your piece however you want. I have to say, it worked and with great success! Not only did not one Crown Bracelet come out the same, I saw some new ideas and color combos from these talented ladies. I have another class in September and will also be holding one at Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles, thanks to Jennifer Priest from Hydrangea Hippo. Please contact me at Inmyblueroom if you are interested in attending! Here are the pics. Thank you to Andrea Villareal for being the amazing hostess she always is!
{the bar all set up and ready to go!}

{I know I said no kit, but I cant resist personalizing!}

{Findings Galore!}

{a little chain is all you need!}

{Andrea just always has the cutest table settings-Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle Bars-are you kidding me!}

{Each student gets two starter crowns, and a sliver platter to design and collect on}




{I love Andreas decorating style...creamy, ocean, blues...yumm}

{shopping at the bar}

{Finished projects}


{LOVE these creations made by the attendees!}

{Andrea doing her Close to My Heart demo-have you seen their stuff? I dropped a few bucks myself!}

{More creations, I just love this red and blue!}

Again, I have a few more classes lined up, contact me for info!
Denise

4 comments:

  1. Amazing... the gorgeous attention to detail in the setting up - the bar, and those place settings, and what astonishing final work too. It must have been an amazing day, congratulations!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be on your notification list when you have another class. Love the bracelets and so do my friends.
    Silly Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOHHH I cant wait for my class in Sept Denise!!!! These look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete